At six years into this "running-a-whisky-festival" thing, you'd think Joshua and Jason have seen all they can see, and done all they could do at one of their Whisky Jewbilee events. The answer, however, is not as easy as that. The boys are always learning, always looking to improve, always hoping to make both the attendee and exhibitor experience better.
Listen in as Joshua and Jason do a postmortem of Whisky Jewbilee NYC 2017. And, so as not to bore you with their constant blathering on, they've included some really interesting interviews from the Jewbilee: you'll get to hear from the likes of Ajay Bhoja (Paul John - John Distillery), David McNicoll (Brockman's Gin), Chad Robinson (Catoctin Creek), Ben Paluba (Beastmaster's Club), and more!
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- Blue Yeti for making great microphones
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing