A slightly irregular episode: Joshua finds himself all alone as Jason remains in Scotland to spend time with his family. What does Joshua do when left to his own devices? Release some audio footage (Hmmm, is there such a thing as audio "footage"? There is now!) from a cask selection session that he and Jason recorded back in April.
You, dear lucky listener, get a peek behind the curtain into Joshua and Jason's cask selection process. Also, newsflash, John Glenn did not walk on the moon.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- Blue Yeti for making great microphones
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing