Richard Urquhart is a 4th generation Urquhart in the Gordon & MacPhail company. Gordon & MacPhail, whose products are ubiquitous when it comes to a good whisky shop's shelves, is perhaps the most iconic Scottish independent bottler in business today. Together, with the help of Richard Urquhart, Joshua and Jason solve the world's problems and lay out plans for world peace.
Well, maybe not. However, the conversation is great, and we get to learn all about Gordon & MacPhail straight from one of the founding family's members!
Have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- Blue Yeti for making great microphones
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing