We're finally on Islay, good people! And guess what? We spent so much time on Islay, and at great distilleries, and with wonderful distillery people, that we have to split the episodes up a bit. On today's episode you'll enjoy hearing, well, mostly from Joshua and Jason, but also from their good friends: The Islay Swimmers, Iain McArthur, aka "Pinky," from Lagavulin distillery, and James Wills of Kilchoman makes a bit of a return, too!
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- Blue Yeti for making great microphones
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing