Extra! Extra! S2E11 — William Grant Hires a dog for QA department, Airline carriers limit the sale alcohol aboard aircrafts
It's a two story Tuesday, we mean, Wednesday! William Grant Hires a dog for QA department and Airline carriers limit the sale of alcohol aboard aircrafts. Joshua and Jason discuss.
As usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Where the Lifeless Go" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing