One last "from the roadside of Scotland" podcast for you which, we feel, is the perfect way to start Season 2 of One Nation Under Whisky. On our Season 2 opener we welcome Graham Coull, Distillery Manager, and Iain Allan, Visitor Centre manager, of the wonderful Glen Moray distillery. Among a good many things discussed, Graham talks about how growing sales can and do affect your warehousing space (and how to account for that), and Iain talks to us a bit about why Glen Moray is so damn good matured in ex-port casks. The misconceptions part at the end will give you a good chuckle, too.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- Blue Yeti for making great microphones
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing