Sam Simmons, having been the Global Brand Ambassador for The Balvenie for close to 10 years, has easily one of the most recognizable faces in the world of whisky. Having given up that position to start a new whisky life with Atom Brands as their Head of Whisky (now, that's a job title, nu?), Sam finds himself with a bit of a challenge on his hands -- a challenge he's up to taking head on. Listen in as Joshua asked Sam the hard questions, we mean, listen in as Joshua has a hard time asking Sam questions. Yeah, that's it...
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing