Season 2, Ep 4 - Our first live Podcast featuring Westland, Odin Brewing, Black Raven Brewing, and Betz Family Winery
Seriously, it doesn't get much geekier than this. Listen in as Joshua and Jason discuss the art and science behind fermenting/brewing, distilling, wine making, casks, the importance of water, beer terroir, and hyper terroir as it pertains to grapes, peat, water, oak, and also, barley. And to think, all of this was done in front of a live audience at Westland distillery!
- Matt Hofmann, Westland Distillery
- Matt "Skinny" Roberts, Black Raven Brewing
- Nick Heppenstall, Odin Brewing
- Steve Griessel, Betz Family Winery
- Joshua and Jason, One Nation Under Whisky
Special thanks to Westland Distillery for hosting our live event at their distillery. Thanks, too, to the panelist, and to the good people that came out on March 14, 2018 to come watch us do geeky podcasting live.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- Blue Yeti for making great microphones
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing