It's amazing to think that nearly every country in the world now creates some sort of whisky. Israel is no exception though we can vouch that whisky from Israel is exceptional. "Whisky from Israel?!" you might say. "Yes," says us, "whisky from the land of milk and honey."
Joshua was recently in Tel Aviv (his first time ever in Israel). Listen in as Joshua has a conversation with Tal and Tomer from Milk & Honey distillery.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing