Whisky. Whisky, whisky, whisky, and occasionally, whiskEy.
Sometimes it's nice to have a little break from our favorite drink (whisky) and delve into different worlds. This time around we're delving deep into the world of Agave spirits, our 2nd favorite drinks category, and specifically Mezcal (though we do touch on raicilla, tequila, and even a non -gave spirit known as Sotol).
Having an expert like Alan Grubauskas to guide the conversation was invaluable and we thank him greatly for his time.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing