Bruce Russell of Wild Turkey joins Joshua and Jason for a very long and in depth conversation. Among a host of other subjects Bruce discusses the Russell family dynamics when it comes to distilling and tradition. This is a very special conversation for all whisky lovers, not just for lovers of bourbon and rye whiskies.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing