It's always nice to have our friends from the Westland Distillery join us on One Nation Under Whisky. This time around Steve Hawley and Matt Hofmann challenge Joshua and Jason to a blind tasting to see if Scottish, American, Indian, and Australian single malt producers are creating whisky of an equal caliber from a quality standpoint. If you're as terrible a blind taster as Joshua and Jason are, you're going to love this episode!
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing