You may recall Leigh Attwood from Backwoods Distilling from Season 3 Episode 3. He and his wife, Bree, were just a bit over a year into distilling at that time. Joshua and Jason welcome Leigh back and were glad that he, Leigh, brought his wife, Bree, into the conversation. It's amazing what just 2.5 years can do in the evolution of a distillery. There's only one way to find out more...
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing